Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Antipasti Skewers




Easiest. Appetizer. Ever.  Nothing more really needs to be said except for the fact that these skewers are not only pretty and colorful but they are delicious and a complete crowd pleaser!  Not to mention that I die for anything that is on a stick, skewer or cute and/or mini.  These were inspired by my Aunt, who would bring a gigantic antipasti platter to our family Thanksgiving meal every year.  And this girl right here would load up on all that deliciousness before the big meal even was served.  I looked forward to that display every year of my life and this year I wanted to recreate it but thought, “Hey, lets make that platter cute and mini...and lets keep people hungry for dinner”.  So that’s what I did.  As with most of the recipes I post here, these skewers can be tailored to your personal taste.  Throw anything you like on here and you’ve got yourself a perfect party appetizer!

Antipasti Skewers

cooked tortellini
grape tomatoes
hot peppers
salami
fresh mozzarella balls
balsamic vinegar dressing

Thread ingredients onto skewers and place in a 9x13 inch dish.  Drizzle with balsamic dressing and toss to coat.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©ChowGals - Designed by BDD